The Admit Card for the Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) position has been released by the Life Insurance Corporation of India. Interested applicants can obtain the admit card for this position through the provided direct link. Further information on the education qualification requirements, age limits, selection criteria, and steps to download the Admit Card can be found below.
LIC Recruitment 2023 Details
|Organization||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Total Number Of Vacancy||300|
|Post Name||Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)|
|Admit card Status||Available|
|Admit Card Available Date||14.03.2023 to 18.03.2023|
Steps To Download For Interview Admit Card:
- Access the official website of LIC India by visiting www.licindia.in.
- It is possible for candidates to obtain/download it online.
- Please fill in the required fields with your Registration Number/Roll Number information.
- Please enter your date of birth using the format DD-MM-YY.
- Kindly review the information you have entered on the login screen.
- Please select the “Submit” button.
- Please ensure that you download your Call Letter prior to the deadline.
What is LIC?
Life Insurance Corporation of India
What is LIC AAO Main Exam?
Second stage of selection process for LIC AAO recruitment
How many vacancies for LIC AAO recruitment 2023?
What is the eligibility criteria for LIC AAO recruitment 2023?
Detailed criteria in official notification
How to apply for LIC AAO recruitment 2023?
Through official website and online application form